Apr 11, 2013 | Comments (0)All dressed up in new packaging and tasting better than ever thanks to state of the art brewing equipment, our summer favorite is now out and about.
Apr 11, 2013 | Comments (0)New inventory just came in for both glassware and t-shirts!
Apr 10, 2013 | Comments (0)Looks like this season is going to be one of the most interesting ones in a while. It already is beer-wise
Mar 06, 2013 | Comments (0)Thanks to the great work of our wholesalers and the local bars and restaurants that made sure no keg went unsold and to all you great consumers who enjoyed the beer, we were able to raise $45,000.
Feb 26, 2013 | Comments (0)For all you patient folks who've been emailing us, the wait is over.
Feb 20, 2013 | Comments (0)We're finalizing our list of charities to receive the $45,000 (and counting) proceeds from FU Sandy. We hope to announce that in the next two weeks.
Feb 16, 2013 | Comments (0)Based on many, many requests, we will be selling FU Sandy merchandise on line beginning some time next week.
Feb 13, 2013 | Comments (0)In a fast-growing industry it's nice to be noticed.
Feb 07, 2013 | Comments (0)In a few days we'll be posting a list of all the great places you can drink this beer.
- Glad you liked it! 1 day, 2 hours ago
- I tried this last night at Carolina Blue in Sewell, NJ. Great job everyone!! I loved it and can't wait to have more! 1 day, 2 hours ago
- Hopefully at some point but not in the near future, so don't forget to eat an apple a day! 3 months ago
- It's pretty readily available. You can always call the brewery 8-4 and we can help you find it or you can stop by and pick some up. 3 months ago
- Why can't I find Exit 4 in south Jersey and Phila.? 3 months ago
exit 11 brew is in my book 1001 beers to drink before u die.....
any chance of a comeback of this brew (I travel exit 11 everyday) 3 months, 1 week ago
- Happy New Year! Enjoy the day off :) 3 months, 2 weeks ago
- We're hoping for later in 2014. Cheers 3 months, 2 weeks ago
- Will there be an "Exit 3" forthcoming now that you have moved? 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Firkin Thursday is when we tap a different Firkin every Thursday. Firkins are a small barrel of beer that is naturally fermented and carbonated. We do not typically sell growlers of Firkins.
However we sell glass growlers for $5 each, with fills for $11 for Year Round Brews and $14 for Exit… 3 months, 3 weeks ago