Feb 20, 2013 | Comments (0)We're finalizing our list of charities to receive the $45,000 (and counting) proceeds from FU Sandy. We hope to announce that in the next two weeks.
Feb 16, 2013 | Comments (0)Based on many, many requests, we will be selling FU Sandy merchandise on line beginning some time next week.
Feb 13, 2013 | Comments (0)In a fast-growing industry it's nice to be noticed.
Feb 07, 2013 | Comments (0)In a few days we'll be posting a list of all the great places you can drink this beer.
Jan 29, 2013 | Comments (0)We finished packaging FU Sandy and got a yield of 86 1/2 kegs. Of that amount all but a dozen or so are presold. We will begin shipping next week.
Dec 20, 2012 | Comments (0)For the first new beer to come out of the new brewery, we wanted to do something Jersey-centric
Dec 20, 2012 | Comments (0)Every year we say it, but as a small company (though one slowly getting bigger), we really appreciate each and every one of you folks who helped us get this far. As we move into our 17th year, we'd like to close out 2012 by thanking you for your support of the beer, making our events as fun as they are, stopping by for tours, and for sending great e-mail.
Dec 20, 2012 | Comments (0)We're finally catching up with production, so all our beers should be getting easier to find. After the first of the year, look for Exit 4, Exit 16 and Red Fish to be more readily available on draft.
Dec 13, 2012 | Comments (0)If you get your Fishwear order in by December 19, you will have your items by Dec. 24, USPS willing.
- Hopefully at some point but not in the near future, so don't forget to eat an apple a day! 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- It's pretty readily available. You can always call the brewery 8-4 and we can help you find it or you can stop by and pick some up. 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Why can't I find Exit 4 in south Jersey and Phila.? 1 month, 3 weeks ago
exit 11 brew is in my book 1001 beers to drink before u die.....
any chance of a comeback of this brew (I travel exit 11 everyday) 2 months ago
- Happy New Year! Enjoy the day off :) 2 months, 1 week ago
- We're hoping for later in 2014. Cheers 2 months, 1 week ago
- Will there be an "Exit 3" forthcoming now that you have moved? 2 months, 1 week ago
Firkin Thursday is when we tap a different Firkin every Thursday. Firkins are a small barrel of beer that is naturally fermented and carbonated. We do not typically sell growlers of Firkins.
However we sell glass growlers for $5 each, with fills for $11 for Year Round Brews and $14 for Exit… 2 months, 1 week ago
- Dumb question for you. What's "Firkin Thursday". Are you growler prices posted online? 2 months, 1 week ago
Exit 1 is expected out sometime in January. Keep checking our website and facebook for more details.
2 months, 2 weeks ago