Feb 05, 2014 | Comments (0)Join Flying Fish and support the Partnership for the Delaware Estuary's oyster restoration efforts in the Delaware Bay
Jan 29, 2014 | Comments (0)What do all these things have to do with each other?
Jan 28, 2014 | Comments (0)We just got some baby pics of our 2 new 150 barrel fermenters
Jan 17, 2014 | Comments (0)We have reduced prices in the merchandise room and on the website...
Dec 19, 2013 | Comments (0)Even our fish is in the Holiday Spirit
Nov 27, 2013 | Comments (0)The Holiday Season is upon us.....
Nov 13, 2013 | Comments (0)Since the bulk of the brewery construction is behind us, we're now able to play a bit and experiment with some beers.
Oct 29, 2013 | Comments (0)To mark the one year anniversary of Superstorm Sandy, we're making another contribution to storm restoration, bringing the total so far to $75,000.
- Thanks so much.....make sure you stop in and try some, and don't forget to bring your lute! 8 hours, 14 minutes ago
- Mmm. Braggot. This will go really well while playing my lute. Way to go Barry Holsten on this one. 8 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Hi Barbara. Not sure which sites you are referring to. We've been closed on Tuesday's for a year and that's been reflected on our site and our FAQ. Always best to check our site. If you can refer me to some of the other ones we'll get it corrected. Cheers. 2 days, 4 hours ago
- Thanks for the complement! It is a winter seasonal but we make enough to last quite a while. Cheers. 2 days, 4 hours ago
- Several other sites show that you have hours on Tuesday. I'm not sure why your hours are in flux right now, but since there are people that travel, I suggest you try to keep the primary linked sites consistent with your hours. I almost drove out there from over an hour away today and just happened… 2 days, 6 hours ago
- Oh my!!! I tried the Exit 1 Bayshore Oyster Stout for the 1st time a few weeks ago. It is unbelievable! I don't think I will be able to drink anything else ever again! Thank you for offering this wonderful beer! I read that this might only be temporary though. Is this true??? 2 days, 21 hours ago
The gift packs sell for $12.99 each and yes we sell gift cards. You do not need reservations for a tour and a tasting on January 24th, unless your group is larger than 10 people.
Cheers! 2 weeks, 6 days ago
What is the cost of the Gift pack? Do you have gift certificates?
Looking to have 7-8 people visit your business on 1/24/15, do i need reservations?
Mike 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Seasonal and year round cases are $29.99 plus tax, and Exit Series are $41.99 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- How much do your cases usually go for? 4 weeks, 1 day ago