Dec 05, 2012 | Comments (0)Folks, we're still living in kind of a construction site here, so we're not going to be doing regular tours for a while.
Nov 05, 2012 | Comments (0)Cheers to our brew crew for bringing home a bronze in the Specialty Beer category.
Nov 05, 2012 | Comments (0)We're still playing catch up with our production so not all beers are being shipped out as quickly as we would like.
Sep 25, 2012 | Comments (0)After two years of a lot of hard work and support from our fans and great legislative sponsors, our bill has become law.
Sep 11, 2012 | Comments (0)Thanks to all of you who previously contacted members of the General Assembly and Senate in the successful effort to advance pro-small brewery legislation through the New Jersey Legislature. Due to your efforts, A-1277/S-641 passed through both houses of the Legislature by wide margins with bipartisan support.
Sep 10, 2012 | Comments (0)It's going to be a few more months before we schedule regular tours but on Saturday, Sept. 29 we will be open to the public as part of the family-friendly Somerdale Day (rain date Sept. 30).
Sep 09, 2012 | Comments (0)Now in it's 11th edition, this edition of OktoberFish is the first production beer to come out of the new brewery.
Aug 08, 2012 | Comments (0)US Representative Rob Andrews recently visited the under-construction Flying Fish brewery.
Aug 07, 2012 | Comments (0)After many years of a long-long distance relationship, Mike and Tomoko got hitched recently in an outdoor ceremony blending US and Japanese culture.
Jul 18, 2012 | Comments (0)Next week begins the SJ Hot Chefs Farm-to-Fork week featuring local New Jersey produce, seafood, meats and of course,Flying Fish Beer.
- Is there a new barrel aged beer on tap this week? 5 days, 6 hours ago
- Beers on tap this week are: RedFish, HopFish, OktoberFish, Abbey Dubbel, XPA, ESB, Exit 4 and Exit 16. On Thursday we will have Firkin Thursday and will be tapping a Pumpkin Spice Abbey. 2 weeks, 6 days ago
- What beers are on tap in the tasting room this week? 3 weeks ago
- This week we will be tapping Bourbon Aged Sour"Tripel Dubbel Blend". Tapping begins at 4:00pm on Wednesday 3 weeks, 6 days ago
- What's the barrel aged beer for Wednesday 11/13? 3 weeks, 6 days ago
NJ state law specifically forbids us from selling food or operating a restaurant.
Cheers 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- Will the tasting room ever sell food to go along with the tap beer? 1 month ago
- Then you'll like that we'll be tapping a different barrel aged beer every Wed.! Enjoy. 1 month ago
- They're all gone. Maybe next summer. 1 month ago
- Love this beer 1 month ago