May 13, 2013 | Comments (0)After many, many requests asking us to re-release the beer for the summer, we're going to brew one batch of Sandy in kegs and then about 1,000 cases in the 750 ml champagne bottles that the Exit series beers come in.
Apr 30, 2013 | Comments (0)A new friend of ours, Shirley, sent this email about the adventures at her recent birthday party....
Apr 30, 2013 | Comments (0)As a part of his new budget Gov. Christie proposed tax cuts along with some ideas of how they could be used!
Apr 24, 2013 | Comments (0)We are hard at work getting our tasting room built! Construction is on schedule and we should be open the end of May, beginning of June!
Apr 18, 2013 | Comments (0)As we move into beer fest season, we often have opportunities for folks to help us pour and talk to consumers!
Apr 11, 2013 | Comments (0)All dressed up in new packaging and tasting better than ever thanks to state of the art brewing equipment, our summer favorite is now out and about.
Apr 11, 2013 | Comments (0)New inventory just came in for both glassware and t-shirts!
Apr 10, 2013 | Comments (0)Looks like this season is going to be one of the most interesting ones in a while. It already is beer-wise
Mar 06, 2013 | Comments (0)Thanks to the great work of our wholesalers and the local bars and restaurants that made sure no keg went unsold and to all you great consumers who enjoyed the beer, we were able to raise $45,000.
Feb 26, 2013 | Comments (0)For all you patient folks who've been emailing us, the wait is over.
- Hopefully at some point but not in the near future, so don't forget to eat an apple a day! 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- It's pretty readily available. You can always call the brewery 8-4 and we can help you find it or you can stop by and pick some up. 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Why can't I find Exit 4 in south Jersey and Phila.? 1 month, 3 weeks ago
exit 11 brew is in my book 1001 beers to drink before u die.....
any chance of a comeback of this brew (I travel exit 11 everyday) 2 months ago
- Happy New Year! Enjoy the day off :) 2 months, 1 week ago
- We're hoping for later in 2014. Cheers 2 months, 1 week ago
- Will there be an "Exit 3" forthcoming now that you have moved? 2 months, 1 week ago
Firkin Thursday is when we tap a different Firkin every Thursday. Firkins are a small barrel of beer that is naturally fermented and carbonated. We do not typically sell growlers of Firkins.
However we sell glass growlers for $5 each, with fills for $11 for Year Round Brews and $14 for Exit… 2 months, 1 week ago
- Dumb question for you. What's "Firkin Thursday". Are you growler prices posted online? 2 months, 1 week ago
Exit 1 is expected out sometime in January. Keep checking our website and facebook for more details.
2 months, 2 weeks ago