Feb 26, 2013 | Comments (0)For all you patient folks who've been emailing us, the wait is over.
Feb 20, 2013 | Comments (0)We're finalizing our list of charities to receive the $45,000 (and counting) proceeds from FU Sandy. We hope to announce that in the next two weeks.
Feb 16, 2013 | Comments (0)Based on many, many requests, we will be selling FU Sandy merchandise on line beginning some time next week.
Feb 13, 2013 | Comments (0)In a fast-growing industry it's nice to be noticed.
Feb 07, 2013 | Comments (0)In a few days we'll be posting a list of all the great places you can drink this beer.
Jan 29, 2013 | Comments (0)We finished packaging FU Sandy and got a yield of 86 1/2 kegs. Of that amount all but a dozen or so are presold. We will begin shipping next week.
Dec 20, 2012 | Comments (0)For the first new beer to come out of the new brewery, we wanted to do something Jersey-centric
Dec 20, 2012 | Comments (0)Every year we say it, but as a small company (though one slowly getting bigger), we really appreciate each and every one of you folks who helped us get this far. As we move into our 17th year, we'd like to close out 2012 by thanking you for your support of the beer, making our events as fun as they are, stopping by for tours, and for sending great e-mail.
Dec 20, 2012 | Comments (0)We're finally catching up with production, so all our beers should be getting easier to find. After the first of the year, look for Exit 4, Exit 16 and Red Fish to be more readily available on draft.
- Is there a new barrel aged beer on tap this week? 2 weeks, 3 days ago
- Beers on tap this week are: RedFish, HopFish, OktoberFish, Abbey Dubbel, XPA, ESB, Exit 4 and Exit 16. On Thursday we will have Firkin Thursday and will be tapping a Pumpkin Spice Abbey. 1 month ago
- What beers are on tap in the tasting room this week? 1 month ago
- This week we will be tapping Bourbon Aged Sour"Tripel Dubbel Blend". Tapping begins at 4:00pm on Wednesday 1 month, 1 week ago
- What's the barrel aged beer for Wednesday 11/13? 1 month, 1 week ago
NJ state law specifically forbids us from selling food or operating a restaurant.
Cheers 1 month, 1 week ago
- Will the tasting room ever sell food to go along with the tap beer? 1 month, 1 week ago
- Then you'll like that we'll be tapping a different barrel aged beer every Wed.! Enjoy. 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- They're all gone. Maybe next summer. 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Love this beer 1 month, 2 weeks ago