May 13, 2013 | Comments (0)After many, many requests asking us to re-release the beer for the summer, we're going to brew one batch of Sandy in kegs and then about 1,000 cases in the 750 ml champagne bottles that the Exit series beers come in.
Apr 30, 2013 | Comments (0)A new friend of ours, Shirley, sent this email about the adventures at her recent birthday party....
Apr 30, 2013 | Comments (0)As a part of his new budget Gov. Christie proposed tax cuts along with some ideas of how they could be used!
Apr 24, 2013 | Comments (0)We are hard at work getting our tasting room built! Construction is on schedule and we should be open the end of May, beginning of June!
Apr 18, 2013 | Comments (0)As we move into beer fest season, we often have opportunities for folks to help us pour and talk to consumers!
Apr 11, 2013 | Comments (0)All dressed up in new packaging and tasting better than ever thanks to state of the art brewing equipment, our summer favorite is now out and about.
Apr 11, 2013 | Comments (0)New inventory just came in for both glassware and t-shirts!
Apr 10, 2013 | Comments (0)Looks like this season is going to be one of the most interesting ones in a while. It already is beer-wise
Mar 06, 2013 | Comments (0)Thanks to the great work of our wholesalers and the local bars and restaurants that made sure no keg went unsold and to all you great consumers who enjoyed the beer, we were able to raise $45,000.
Feb 26, 2013 | Comments (0)For all you patient folks who've been emailing us, the wait is over.
- Is there a new barrel aged beer on tap this week? 6 days, 16 hours ago
- Beers on tap this week are: RedFish, HopFish, OktoberFish, Abbey Dubbel, XPA, ESB, Exit 4 and Exit 16. On Thursday we will have Firkin Thursday and will be tapping a Pumpkin Spice Abbey. 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- What beers are on tap in the tasting room this week? 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- This week we will be tapping Bourbon Aged Sour"Tripel Dubbel Blend". Tapping begins at 4:00pm on Wednesday 4 weeks ago
- What's the barrel aged beer for Wednesday 11/13? 4 weeks ago
NJ state law specifically forbids us from selling food or operating a restaurant.
Cheers 1 month ago
- Will the tasting room ever sell food to go along with the tap beer? 1 month ago
- Then you'll like that we'll be tapping a different barrel aged beer every Wed.! Enjoy. 1 month, 1 week ago
- They're all gone. Maybe next summer. 1 month, 1 week ago
- Love this beer 1 month, 1 week ago