Oct 06, 2014 | Comments (0)Both relative newcomer Kane Brewing and long timer Flying Fish won gold medals this past weekend.
Sep 12, 2014 | Comments (0)Our new hop gun just arrived from Germany and intern Stuart is super excited to get it up and running
Sep 12, 2014 | Comments (0)Bos, Native Plants, Beers, Cheese and more this Saturday
Sep 08, 2014 | Comments (0)Thanks to all those who came out to Somerdale Day and the 5K race.
Aug 20, 2014 | Comments (0)Whether for this Thursday's preseason opener...
Jul 29, 2014 | Comments (0)Join us to celebrate the release of OktoberFish
Jul 28, 2014 | Comments (0)FU Sandy and NJ 350 is still available in the tasting room. Stop in and pick some up today.
Jul 21, 2014 | Comments (0)The inaugural Tour de Fish got off to a great start yesterday...
- Any chance we'll see a reprint of shirts or pint glasses? 1 week, 2 days ago
We sell taps for $45 each. Cheers!
1 week, 4 days ago
- Do you guys rent taps with your kegs as well? 1 week, 5 days ago
- Next two weeks... 1 month, 1 week ago
Farmhouse will be available in the next you weeks. Keep checking back, we will post the release date on here.
Cheers! 1 month, 1 week ago
- Is farm house available in 1/6 keg today? 1 month, 1 week ago
- Thanks Chris. We love the beer too! 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Exit 3 will not change drastically, but will change a bit. Cheers! 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- A question regarding Exit 3. Am I correct that Exit 3 is not "bottle conditioned"? If so, is it correct to assume that it will not change drastically if cellared for several months? Thanks. Exit 3 is a great addition to the line up! 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Thanks Dave. We loved it too, but we want to try some new beers so we can come with your new favorite.
Cheers 1 month, 3 weeks ago