Oct 29, 2013 | Comments (0)To mark the one year anniversary of Superstorm Sandy, we're making another contribution to storm restoration, bringing the total so far to $75,000.
Oct 14, 2013 | Comments (0)A new brew house, changes to the malt recipe and tweaks to to the hops helped this year's OktoberFish score us silver at America's most prestigious beer competition.
Oct 11, 2013 | Comments (0)In this case, Capt. Vaughn, filling a freshly dumped bourbon barrel with Abbey Dubbel.
Oct 08, 2013 | Comments (0)Join us in the tasting room this week...
Sep 26, 2013 | Comments (0)Finally getting the long awaited barley painted on the front of the building.
Sep 25, 2013 | Comments (0)Coming in early 2014: NJ350. We're proud to be joining the folks in the NJ State Historical to celebrate the Sesquarcentennial (it's a real word, honest) of New Jersey's founding.
Sep 24, 2013 | Comments (0)Since autumn is here, we thought we would bring out the remaining 20 cases of Exit 8...
Sep 19, 2013 | Comments (0)Like great beer and cheese? Want to learn more about using native plants to make your garden more eco and user friendly?
Sep 02, 2013 | Comments (0)A family friendly event with a classic car show, kids events and much more..
Aug 28, 2013 | Comments (0)We are open! We are making improvements but our Tasting room is still open...
- Glad you liked it! 2 days, 23 hours ago
- I tried this last night at Carolina Blue in Sewell, NJ. Great job everyone!! I loved it and can't wait to have more! 2 days, 23 hours ago
- Hopefully at some point but not in the near future, so don't forget to eat an apple a day! 3 months, 1 week ago
- It's pretty readily available. You can always call the brewery 8-4 and we can help you find it or you can stop by and pick some up. 3 months, 1 week ago
- Why can't I find Exit 4 in south Jersey and Phila.? 3 months, 1 week ago
exit 11 brew is in my book 1001 beers to drink before u die.....
any chance of a comeback of this brew (I travel exit 11 everyday) 3 months, 1 week ago
- Happy New Year! Enjoy the day off :) 3 months, 2 weeks ago
- We're hoping for later in 2014. Cheers 3 months, 2 weeks ago
- Will there be an "Exit 3" forthcoming now that you have moved? 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Firkin Thursday is when we tap a different Firkin every Thursday. Firkins are a small barrel of beer that is naturally fermented and carbonated. We do not typically sell growlers of Firkins.
However we sell glass growlers for $5 each, with fills for $11 for Year Round Brews and $14 for Exit… 3 months, 3 weeks ago