Nov 25, 2014 | Comments (0)Come be one of the first to try this years Exit 1 Oyster Stout
Nov 18, 2014 | Comments (0)This Saturday join us from 1-3 and you can meet the owls.....
Nov 18, 2014 | Comments (0)Tickets for Philly Beer Week's 5th annual Benefit Raffle are on sale now....
Nov 05, 2014 | Comments (0)Our new 150 barrel bright beer tank getting a bath before getting loaded onto a flatbed for its cross country trip.
Oct 06, 2014 | Comments (0)Both relative newcomer Kane Brewing and long timer Flying Fish won gold medals this past weekend.
Sep 12, 2014 | Comments (0)Our new hop gun just arrived from Germany and intern Stuart is super excited to get it up and running
Sep 12, 2014 | Comments (0)Bos, Native Plants, Beers, Cheese and more this Saturday
Sep 08, 2014 | Comments (0)Thanks to all those who came out to Somerdale Day and the 5K race.
- Thanks so much.....make sure you stop in and try some, and don't forget to bring your lute! 2 days, 1 hour ago
- Mmm. Braggot. This will go really well while playing my lute. Way to go Barry Holsten on this one. 2 days, 2 hours ago
- Hi Barbara. Not sure which sites you are referring to. We've been closed on Tuesday's for a year and that's been reflected on our site and our FAQ. Always best to check our site. If you can refer me to some of the other ones we'll get it corrected. Cheers. 3 days, 21 hours ago
- Thanks for the complement! It is a winter seasonal but we make enough to last quite a while. Cheers. 3 days, 21 hours ago
- Several other sites show that you have hours on Tuesday. I'm not sure why your hours are in flux right now, but since there are people that travel, I suggest you try to keep the primary linked sites consistent with your hours. I almost drove out there from over an hour away today and just happened… 4 days ago
- Oh my!!! I tried the Exit 1 Bayshore Oyster Stout for the 1st time a few weeks ago. It is unbelievable! I don't think I will be able to drink anything else ever again! Thank you for offering this wonderful beer! I read that this might only be temporary though. Is this true??? 4 days, 14 hours ago
The gift packs sell for $12.99 each and yes we sell gift cards. You do not need reservations for a tour and a tasting on January 24th, unless your group is larger than 10 people.
Cheers! 3 weeks, 1 day ago
What is the cost of the Gift pack? Do you have gift certificates?
Looking to have 7-8 people visit your business on 1/24/15, do i need reservations?
Mike 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Seasonal and year round cases are $29.99 plus tax, and Exit Series are $41.99 1 month ago
- How much do your cases usually go for? 1 month ago