Sep 25, 2013 | Comments (0)Coming in early 2014: NJ350. We're proud to be joining the folks in the NJ State Historical to celebrate the Sesquarcentennial (it's a real word, honest) of New Jersey's founding.
Sep 24, 2013 | Comments (0)Since autumn is here, we thought we would bring out the remaining 20 cases of Exit 8...
Sep 19, 2013 | Comments (0)Like great beer and cheese? Want to learn more about using native plants to make your garden more eco and user friendly?
Sep 02, 2013 | Comments (0)A family friendly event with a classic car show, kids events and much more..
Aug 28, 2013 | Comments (0)We are open! We are making improvements but our Tasting room is still open...
Aug 19, 2013 | Comments (0)Some of you have questions about our Tasting Room, here are the answers..
Aug 13, 2013 | Comments (0)Two new 150 barrel fermenters are here...
Jul 31, 2013 | Comments (0)We're making our second round of FU Sandy grants.
Jul 16, 2013 | Comments (0)All the FU Sandy bottles and draft are out in the stores!
- Is there a new barrel aged beer on tap this week? 2 days, 12 hours ago
- Beers on tap this week are: RedFish, HopFish, OktoberFish, Abbey Dubbel, XPA, ESB, Exit 4 and Exit 16. On Thursday we will have Firkin Thursday and will be tapping a Pumpkin Spice Abbey. 2 weeks, 3 days ago
- What beers are on tap in the tasting room this week? 2 weeks, 4 days ago
- This week we will be tapping Bourbon Aged Sour"Tripel Dubbel Blend". Tapping begins at 4:00pm on Wednesday 3 weeks, 3 days ago
- What's the barrel aged beer for Wednesday 11/13? 3 weeks, 3 days ago
NJ state law specifically forbids us from selling food or operating a restaurant.
Cheers 3 weeks, 5 days ago
- Will the tasting room ever sell food to go along with the tap beer? 4 weeks ago
- Then you'll like that we'll be tapping a different barrel aged beer every Wed.! Enjoy. 1 month ago
- They're all gone. Maybe next summer. 1 month ago
- Love this beer 1 month ago