- Next two weeks... 1 week, 6 days ago
Farmhouse will be available in the next you weeks. Keep checking back, we will post the release date on here.
Cheers! 1 week, 6 days ago
- Is farm house available in 1/6 keg today? 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- Thanks Chris. We love the beer too! 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Exit 3 will not change drastically, but will change a bit. Cheers! 2 weeks, 4 days ago
- A question regarding Exit 3. Am I correct that Exit 3 is not "bottle conditioned"? If so, is it correct to assume that it will not change drastically if cellared for several months? Thanks. Exit 3 is a great addition to the line up! 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Thanks Dave. We loved it too, but we want to try some new beers so we can come with your new favorite.
Cheers 3 weeks, 5 days ago
- My buddies and I absolutely loved the FU Sandy. I think it compares favorably to many of the "world class" beers that I have tried. But, last night I finished my last one. What do we need to do to get you guys to make it again? Should we start a petition? 3 weeks, 6 days ago
ESB is available in 1/6 at brewery. Check in advance to make sure. The barrel aged beers are super limited so they are only available in tap room. We don't even do growlers.
Cheers 1 month ago
Do you have ESB Ale for sale in 1/6's?
Where can I buy some 4th of October beer? 1 month ago