Dec 20, 2012 | Comments (0)For the first new beer to come out of the new brewery, we wanted to do something Jersey-centric
Dec 20, 2012 | Comments (0)Every year we say it, but as a small company (though one slowly getting bigger), we really appreciate each and every one of you folks who helped us get this far. As we move into our 17th year, we'd like to close out 2012 by thanking you for your support of the beer, making our events as fun as they are, stopping by for tours, and for sending great e-mail.
Dec 20, 2012 | Comments (0)We're finally catching up with production, so all our beers should be getting easier to find. After the first of the year, look for Exit 4, Exit 16 and Red Fish to be more readily available on draft.
Dec 13, 2012 | Comments (0)If you get your Fishwear order in by December 19, you will have your items by Dec. 24, USPS willing.
Dec 05, 2012 | Comments (0)Folks, we're still living in kind of a construction site here, so we're not going to be doing regular tours for a while.
- Hi Barbara. Not sure which sites you are referring to. We've been closed on Tuesday's for a year and that's been reflected on our site and our FAQ. Always best to check our site. If you can refer me to some of the other ones we'll get it corrected. Cheers. 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- Thanks for the complement! It is a winter seasonal but we make enough to last quite a while. Cheers. 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- Several other sites show that you have hours on Tuesday. I'm not sure why your hours are in flux right now, but since there are people that travel, I suggest you try to keep the primary linked sites consistent with your hours. I almost drove out there from over an hour away today and just happened… 3 hours, 29 minutes ago
- Oh my!!! I tried the Exit 1 Bayshore Oyster Stout for the 1st time a few weeks ago. It is unbelievable! I don't think I will be able to drink anything else ever again! Thank you for offering this wonderful beer! I read that this might only be temporary though. Is this true??? 18 hours, 8 minutes ago
The gift packs sell for $12.99 each and yes we sell gift cards. You do not need reservations for a tour and a tasting on January 24th, unless your group is larger than 10 people.
Cheers! 2 weeks, 4 days ago
What is the cost of the Gift pack? Do you have gift certificates?
Looking to have 7-8 people visit your business on 1/24/15, do i need reservations?
Mike 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Seasonal and year round cases are $29.99 plus tax, and Exit Series are $41.99 3 weeks, 6 days ago
- How much do your cases usually go for? 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Sorry, but do not have the staff for today....we will be open Wednesday from 12-5pm, Friday 3-8, Saturday 12-6 and Sunday 12-4 4 weeks ago
- Would be really nice if the tasting room was opened tomorrow evening 12/30/2014. 4 weeks ago