Dec 20, 2012 | Comments (0)For the first new beer to come out of the new brewery, we wanted to do something Jersey-centric
Dec 20, 2012 | Comments (0)Every year we say it, but as a small company (though one slowly getting bigger), we really appreciate each and every one of you folks who helped us get this far. As we move into our 17th year, we'd like to close out 2012 by thanking you for your support of the beer, making our events as fun as they are, stopping by for tours, and for sending great e-mail.
Dec 20, 2012 | Comments (0)We're finally catching up with production, so all our beers should be getting easier to find. After the first of the year, look for Exit 4, Exit 16 and Red Fish to be more readily available on draft.
Dec 13, 2012 | Comments (0)If you get your Fishwear order in by December 19, you will have your items by Dec. 24, USPS willing.
Dec 05, 2012 | Comments (0)Folks, we're still living in kind of a construction site here, so we're not going to be doing regular tours for a while.
- Is there a new barrel aged beer on tap this week? 1 week ago
- Beers on tap this week are: RedFish, HopFish, OktoberFish, Abbey Dubbel, XPA, ESB, Exit 4 and Exit 16. On Thursday we will have Firkin Thursday and will be tapping a Pumpkin Spice Abbey. 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- What beers are on tap in the tasting room this week? 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- This week we will be tapping Bourbon Aged Sour"Tripel Dubbel Blend". Tapping begins at 4:00pm on Wednesday 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- What's the barrel aged beer for Wednesday 11/13? 4 weeks, 1 day ago
NJ state law specifically forbids us from selling food or operating a restaurant.
Cheers 1 month ago
- Will the tasting room ever sell food to go along with the tap beer? 1 month ago
- Then you'll like that we'll be tapping a different barrel aged beer every Wed.! Enjoy. 1 month, 1 week ago
- They're all gone. Maybe next summer. 1 month, 1 week ago
- Love this beer 1 month, 1 week ago