Nov 05, 2012 | Comments (0)Cheers to our brew crew for bringing home a bronze in the Specialty Beer category.
Nov 05, 2012 | Comments (0)We're still playing catch up with our production so not all beers are being shipped out as quickly as we would like.
- Any chance we'll see a reprint of shirts or pint glasses? 1 week, 3 days ago
We sell taps for $45 each. Cheers!
1 week, 6 days ago
- Do you guys rent taps with your kegs as well? 1 week, 6 days ago
- Next two weeks... 1 month, 1 week ago
Farmhouse will be available in the next you weeks. Keep checking back, we will post the release date on here.
Cheers! 1 month, 1 week ago
- Is farm house available in 1/6 keg today? 1 month, 1 week ago
- Thanks Chris. We love the beer too! 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Exit 3 will not change drastically, but will change a bit. Cheers! 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- A question regarding Exit 3. Am I correct that Exit 3 is not "bottle conditioned"? If so, is it correct to assume that it will not change drastically if cellared for several months? Thanks. Exit 3 is a great addition to the line up! 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Thanks Dave. We loved it too, but we want to try some new beers so we can come with your new favorite.
Cheers 1 month, 3 weeks ago