Sep 25, 2012 | Comments (0)After two years of a lot of hard work and support from our fans and great legislative sponsors, our bill has become law.
Sep 11, 2012 | Comments (0)Thanks to all of you who previously contacted members of the General Assembly and Senate in the successful effort to advance pro-small brewery legislation through the New Jersey Legislature. Due to your efforts, A-1277/S-641 passed through both houses of the Legislature by wide margins with bipartisan support.
Sep 10, 2012 | Comments (0)It's going to be a few more months before we schedule regular tours but on Saturday, Sept. 29 we will be open to the public as part of the family-friendly Somerdale Day (rain date Sept. 30).
Sep 09, 2012 | Comments (0)Now in it's 11th edition, this edition of OktoberFish is the first production beer to come out of the new brewery.
The closest place that carries it is Walkers Liquor Store in Lambertville. If you don't see it, ask! 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- Are there 12 packs of FU Sandy available anywhere near Lambertville, NJ? I'm from New Hope, PA and looking for the closest store that has this available. Thanks! 2 weeks, 1 day ago
You can find it at Total Wine & More, Wine & Spirit Companies, Liquor Mart or basically anywhere Flying Fish is sold. If you don't see it, just ask for it. Cheers! 1 month ago
- Where in New Castle County will it be available? 1 month ago
- They sure will. You will be able to find it at any store that carries Flying Fish. If you don't see Sandy, ask for it! Cheers 1 month ago
- Hi, will Sandy 12 packs be available in the Toms River area 1 month ago
We are closed on Monday's and Tuesday's. Please check out the FAQ section for more info. 1 month ago
- What are your hours Monday June 23. Thank you 1 month ago
Hi Brad, Sandy 12 packs will be at Buy Rite-575 Manila Ave, Jersey City. Will most likely be at Sparrow Wine, Hoboken, NJ, Hudson Vine, Jersey City, and Giannone Wine in Hoboken, NJ
1 month, 1 week ago
- Where in the Hoboken / Jersey City area will i find the FU Sandy 12 racks? 1 month, 1 week ago