Sep 25, 2012 | Comments (0)After two years of a lot of hard work and support from our fans and great legislative sponsors, our bill has become law.
Sep 11, 2012 | Comments (0)Thanks to all of you who previously contacted members of the General Assembly and Senate in the successful effort to advance pro-small brewery legislation through the New Jersey Legislature. Due to your efforts, A-1277/S-641 passed through both houses of the Legislature by wide margins with bipartisan support.
Sep 10, 2012 | Comments (0)It's going to be a few more months before we schedule regular tours but on Saturday, Sept. 29 we will be open to the public as part of the family-friendly Somerdale Day (rain date Sept. 30).
Sep 09, 2012 | Comments (0)Now in it's 11th edition, this edition of OktoberFish is the first production beer to come out of the new brewery.
Yes we have bottles left. Hours this week Wed-Fri 3-8, Sat. 12-6, and Sun. 12-4 1 week, 3 days ago
- Any bottles of this left over there? Thanks! 1 week, 3 days ago
$14.99 per bottle, $139 per case 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- how much per bottle/case? 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Ordering in advance would be best. We do this to ensure your getting the freshest beer possible.
Cheers 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- Exit 16 and Hopfish are fantastic. I can usually find them in my local stores in 6 packs but not in 1/6 kegs, do stores typically stock 1/6's or is that a special order? I'm in Morris County. 2 weeks, 1 day ago
This will only be sold here at the brewery.
Cheers. 3 weeks ago
- Will this be available in stores or is it something we need to get at the brewery? 3 weeks ago
Sure. I can take your credit card info and charge your card and we can hold it for you. 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- Would like to buy a case of the 351 release but will not be able to stop by brewery until June19th. If I give you a credit card number would you hold the case for me to pick up? Many thanks Ken 3 weeks, 1 day ago