Sep 25, 2012 | Comments (0)After two years of a lot of hard work and support from our fans and great legislative sponsors, our bill has become law.
Sep 11, 2012 | Comments (0)Thanks to all of you who previously contacted members of the General Assembly and Senate in the successful effort to advance pro-small brewery legislation through the New Jersey Legislature. Due to your efforts, A-1277/S-641 passed through both houses of the Legislature by wide margins with bipartisan support.
Sep 10, 2012 | Comments (0)It's going to be a few more months before we schedule regular tours but on Saturday, Sept. 29 we will be open to the public as part of the family-friendly Somerdale Day (rain date Sept. 30).
Sep 09, 2012 | Comments (0)Now in it's 11th edition, this edition of OktoberFish is the first production beer to come out of the new brewery.
- Is there a new barrel aged beer on tap this week? 1 day, 17 hours ago
- Beers on tap this week are: RedFish, HopFish, OktoberFish, Abbey Dubbel, XPA, ESB, Exit 4 and Exit 16. On Thursday we will have Firkin Thursday and will be tapping a Pumpkin Spice Abbey. 2 weeks, 3 days ago
- What beers are on tap in the tasting room this week? 2 weeks, 3 days ago
- This week we will be tapping Bourbon Aged Sour"Tripel Dubbel Blend". Tapping begins at 4:00pm on Wednesday 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- What's the barrel aged beer for Wednesday 11/13? 3 weeks, 2 days ago
NJ state law specifically forbids us from selling food or operating a restaurant.
Cheers 3 weeks, 4 days ago
- Will the tasting room ever sell food to go along with the tap beer? 3 weeks, 6 days ago
- Then you'll like that we'll be tapping a different barrel aged beer every Wed.! Enjoy. 1 month ago
- They're all gone. Maybe next summer. 1 month ago
- Love this beer 1 month ago