Jul 18, 2012 | Comments (0)Next week begins the SJ Hot Chefs Farm-to-Fork week featuring local New Jersey produce, seafood, meats and of course,Flying Fish Beer.
- Is there a new barrel aged beer on tap this week? 1 day, 13 hours ago
- Beers on tap this week are: RedFish, HopFish, OktoberFish, Abbey Dubbel, XPA, ESB, Exit 4 and Exit 16. On Thursday we will have Firkin Thursday and will be tapping a Pumpkin Spice Abbey. 2 weeks, 2 days ago
- What beers are on tap in the tasting room this week? 2 weeks, 3 days ago
- This week we will be tapping Bourbon Aged Sour"Tripel Dubbel Blend". Tapping begins at 4:00pm on Wednesday 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- What's the barrel aged beer for Wednesday 11/13? 3 weeks, 2 days ago
NJ state law specifically forbids us from selling food or operating a restaurant.
Cheers 3 weeks, 4 days ago
- Will the tasting room ever sell food to go along with the tap beer? 3 weeks, 6 days ago
- Then you'll like that we'll be tapping a different barrel aged beer every Wed.! Enjoy. 1 month ago
- They're all gone. Maybe next summer. 1 month ago
- Love this beer 1 month ago