Apr 16, 2012 | Comments (0)And so we've ended our Saturday tours at the Cherry Hill brewery.
Apr 16, 2012 | Comments (0)All 13 of the new fermenters are now in place, most of the packaging conveyor is in and now we're just starting to hook everything up.
Apr 16, 2012 | Comments (0)Reigning champ Exit 4 was attempting to be the first-ever repeat winner and almost achieved that before surrendering the crown to Maui Brewing's Coconut Porter by a 5-4 score.
Apr 06, 2012 | Comments (0)Hard to believe this tasty stuff is now entering its 16th summer. Farmhouse should be at your favorite retailer and tavern by the time you read this.
- Glad you liked it! 1 day, 9 hours ago
- I tried this last night at Carolina Blue in Sewell, NJ. Great job everyone!! I loved it and can't wait to have more! 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Hopefully at some point but not in the near future, so don't forget to eat an apple a day! 3 months, 1 week ago
- It's pretty readily available. You can always call the brewery 8-4 and we can help you find it or you can stop by and pick some up. 3 months, 1 week ago
- Why can't I find Exit 4 in south Jersey and Phila.? 3 months, 1 week ago
exit 11 brew is in my book 1001 beers to drink before u die.....
any chance of a comeback of this brew (I travel exit 11 everyday) 3 months, 1 week ago
- Happy New Year! Enjoy the day off :) 3 months, 2 weeks ago
- We're hoping for later in 2014. Cheers 3 months, 2 weeks ago
- Will there be an "Exit 3" forthcoming now that you have moved? 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Firkin Thursday is when we tap a different Firkin every Thursday. Firkins are a small barrel of beer that is naturally fermented and carbonated. We do not typically sell growlers of Firkins.
However we sell glass growlers for $5 each, with fills for $11 for Year Round Brews and $14 for Exit… 3 months, 3 weeks ago