Mar 08, 2012 | Comments (0)Bottles finally arrived and we're shipping to our wholesalers so this beer should be hitting stores in the next week or two.
Mar 08, 2012 | Comments (0)There is no more in the brewery, so enjoy this hoppy red ale while it's still in local bars and restaurants.
Mar 08, 2012 | Comments (0)Thanks to the help of NJ beer consumers, the Guild's legislation (S-641 & A-1277) to help craft breweries grow pass the Senate Law & Public Safety committee with a 5-0 vote.
- Any chance we'll see a reprint of shirts or pint glasses? 1 week, 1 day ago
We sell taps for $45 each. Cheers!
1 week, 4 days ago
- Do you guys rent taps with your kegs as well? 1 week, 5 days ago
- Next two weeks... 1 month, 1 week ago
Farmhouse will be available in the next you weeks. Keep checking back, we will post the release date on here.
Cheers! 1 month, 1 week ago
- Is farm house available in 1/6 keg today? 1 month, 1 week ago
- Thanks Chris. We love the beer too! 1 month, 1 week ago
Exit 3 will not change drastically, but will change a bit. Cheers! 1 month, 1 week ago
- A question regarding Exit 3. Am I correct that Exit 3 is not "bottle conditioned"? If so, is it correct to assume that it will not change drastically if cellared for several months? Thanks. Exit 3 is a great addition to the line up! 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Thanks Dave. We loved it too, but we want to try some new beers so we can come with your new favorite.
Cheers 1 month, 3 weeks ago