Mar 08, 2012 | Comments (0)Bottles finally arrived and we're shipping to our wholesalers so this beer should be hitting stores in the next week or two.
Mar 08, 2012 | Comments (0)There is no more in the brewery, so enjoy this hoppy red ale while it's still in local bars and restaurants.
Mar 08, 2012 | Comments (0)Thanks to the help of NJ beer consumers, the Guild's legislation (S-641 & A-1277) to help craft breweries grow pass the Senate Law & Public Safety committee with a 5-0 vote.
- Is there a new barrel aged beer on tap this week? 5 days, 9 hours ago
- Beers on tap this week are: RedFish, HopFish, OktoberFish, Abbey Dubbel, XPA, ESB, Exit 4 and Exit 16. On Thursday we will have Firkin Thursday and will be tapping a Pumpkin Spice Abbey. 2 weeks, 6 days ago
- What beers are on tap in the tasting room this week? 3 weeks ago
- This week we will be tapping Bourbon Aged Sour"Tripel Dubbel Blend". Tapping begins at 4:00pm on Wednesday 3 weeks, 6 days ago
- What's the barrel aged beer for Wednesday 11/13? 3 weeks, 6 days ago
NJ state law specifically forbids us from selling food or operating a restaurant.
Cheers 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- Will the tasting room ever sell food to go along with the tap beer? 1 month ago
- Then you'll like that we'll be tapping a different barrel aged beer every Wed.! Enjoy. 1 month ago
- They're all gone. Maybe next summer. 1 month ago
- Love this beer 1 month, 1 week ago