Feb 28, 2012 | Comments (0)The first shipment of four 150 barrel fermenters just got delivered (if you've been to the brewery, these are three times larger than the biggest tanks we have now).
Feb 07, 2012 | Comments (0)The brewhouse is in, the new kegging line is in, lots--and lots--of packaging automation is delivering.
Feb 07, 2012 | Comments (0)February may be the shortest month, but it's got the most Flying Fish tap takeovers ever.
Feb 02, 2012 | Comments (0)On the heels of our awesome January Blizzard of Savings Sale, we've decided to help you take advantage of this unseasonable weather by lowering the prices on all our t-shirts at least 30%
Feb 01, 2012 | Comments (0)The National Constitution Center is hosting a 6-month retrospective of one of New Jersey's favorite sons: From Asbury Park to the Promised Land: The Life and Music of Bruce Springsteen.
- Next two weeks... 1 week, 6 days ago
Farmhouse will be available in the next you weeks. Keep checking back, we will post the release date on here.
Cheers! 1 week, 6 days ago
- Is farm house available in 1/6 keg today? 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- Thanks Chris. We love the beer too! 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Exit 3 will not change drastically, but will change a bit. Cheers! 2 weeks, 4 days ago
- A question regarding Exit 3. Am I correct that Exit 3 is not "bottle conditioned"? If so, is it correct to assume that it will not change drastically if cellared for several months? Thanks. Exit 3 is a great addition to the line up! 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Thanks Dave. We loved it too, but we want to try some new beers so we can come with your new favorite.
Cheers 3 weeks, 5 days ago
- My buddies and I absolutely loved the FU Sandy. I think it compares favorably to many of the "world class" beers that I have tried. But, last night I finished my last one. What do we need to do to get you guys to make it again? Should we start a petition? 3 weeks, 6 days ago
ESB is available in 1/6 at brewery. Check in advance to make sure. The barrel aged beers are super limited so they are only available in tap room. We don't even do growlers.
Cheers 1 month ago
Do you have ESB Ale for sale in 1/6's?
Where can I buy some 4th of October beer? 1 month ago