Feb 28, 2012 | Comments (0)The first shipment of four 150 barrel fermenters just got delivered (if you've been to the brewery, these are three times larger than the biggest tanks we have now).
Feb 07, 2012 | Comments (0)The brewhouse is in, the new kegging line is in, lots--and lots--of packaging automation is delivering.
Feb 07, 2012 | Comments (0)February may be the shortest month, but it's got the most Flying Fish tap takeovers ever.
Feb 02, 2012 | Comments (0)On the heels of our awesome January Blizzard of Savings Sale, we've decided to help you take advantage of this unseasonable weather by lowering the prices on all our t-shirts at least 30%
Feb 01, 2012 | Comments (0)The National Constitution Center is hosting a 6-month retrospective of one of New Jersey's favorite sons: From Asbury Park to the Promised Land: The Life and Music of Bruce Springsteen.
- Is there a new barrel aged beer on tap this week? 2 days, 9 hours ago
- Beers on tap this week are: RedFish, HopFish, OktoberFish, Abbey Dubbel, XPA, ESB, Exit 4 and Exit 16. On Thursday we will have Firkin Thursday and will be tapping a Pumpkin Spice Abbey. 2 weeks, 3 days ago
- What beers are on tap in the tasting room this week? 2 weeks, 4 days ago
- This week we will be tapping Bourbon Aged Sour"Tripel Dubbel Blend". Tapping begins at 4:00pm on Wednesday 3 weeks, 3 days ago
- What's the barrel aged beer for Wednesday 11/13? 3 weeks, 3 days ago
NJ state law specifically forbids us from selling food or operating a restaurant.
Cheers 3 weeks, 5 days ago
- Will the tasting room ever sell food to go along with the tap beer? 4 weeks ago
- Then you'll like that we'll be tapping a different barrel aged beer every Wed.! Enjoy. 1 month ago
- They're all gone. Maybe next summer. 1 month ago
- Love this beer 1 month ago