Dec 21, 2011 | Comments (0)Although we won't be conducting formal tours this Saturday 1-4 pm, we will be open for last minute gift purchases.
Dec 15, 2011 | Comments (0)Here's a couple of shots of our new German brewhouse packed up and getting ready to be trucked off to the port.
Dec 13, 2011 | Comments (0)Even though we're on the West Coast of Jersey, this is a true West West Coast hoppy red.
- Hopefully at some point but not in the near future, so don't forget to eat an apple a day! 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- It's pretty readily available. You can always call the brewery 8-4 and we can help you find it or you can stop by and pick some up. 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Why can't I find Exit 4 in south Jersey and Phila.? 1 month, 3 weeks ago
exit 11 brew is in my book 1001 beers to drink before u die.....
any chance of a comeback of this brew (I travel exit 11 everyday) 1 month, 4 weeks ago
- Happy New Year! Enjoy the day off :) 2 months ago
- We're hoping for later in 2014. Cheers 2 months ago
- Will there be an "Exit 3" forthcoming now that you have moved? 2 months ago
Firkin Thursday is when we tap a different Firkin every Thursday. Firkins are a small barrel of beer that is naturally fermented and carbonated. We do not typically sell growlers of Firkins.
However we sell glass growlers for $5 each, with fills for $11 for Year Round Brews and $14 for Exit… 2 months, 1 week ago
- Dumb question for you. What's "Firkin Thursday". Are you growler prices posted online? 2 months, 1 week ago
Exit 1 is expected out sometime in January. Keep checking our website and facebook for more details.
2 months, 1 week ago