Outside Brewery Sales Representative (Northern NJ)
We are seeking a highly motivated outside sales representative to maintain and grow existing sales in the 7 Northern New Jersey Counties through direct retail, consumer and wholesaler interaction.
- Valid driver's license free of any major violations within the last 3 years.
- A college degree or equivalent sales experience.
- Motivated, mature professional with strong judgment, a proven excellent work ethic, as this individual will be required to work independently both out on the road and from home office.
- Must have a strong passion for craft beer.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail, with the ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities at once.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal.
- Ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekends and extended workdays are necessary to attend selected festivals and other brewery events.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word and Excel, and ability to produce, retrieve and utilize relevant reports and data.
- Individual must be personable, creative and have a strong sense of humor.
- Please note this is a non-smoking facility.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Compile and maintain list of a current customer list including location, key contact and any additional relevant information and update quarterly.
- Compile and maintain and updated new business target account list and update quarterly
- Interact with current and target list accounts to build sales of all products
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships through frequent call schedule, personal interaction, promotional activity and value added service
- Develop extensive product knowledge of all beer products and competitors.
- Demonstrate maximum dependability to retail and wholesale customers.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume, salary requirements, and a cover letter explaining why we should consider you to email@example.com. No phone calls. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. Background check will be conducted. Base Salary plus Commission & Expense Allowance.
Packaging Technician/Machine Operator
We are currently seeking a Technician / Machine Operator
RESPONSIBILITIES: In this role, you will be responsible for safely and efficiently operating the packing machines, including the daily/regular set up, adjusting, maintaining and operation of various pieces of computerized and manual inspection equipment.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Monitor activities on the production lines, immediately reporting downtime to maintenance or packaging lead when downtimes cannot be corrected by the operator.
- Setup and change over packaging equipment.
- Monitor and document down time.
- Monitor products, code dates, seals, and packages to ensure they consistently meet the highest quality standards.
- Assist the plant to meet or exceed production goals.
- Be cross trained on other pack lines. Responsible to maintain functional knowledge of all equipment in the packaging department.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment to promote safety and ensure product integrity.
- A high school diploma is required • Previous experience in manufacturing strongly preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently and as a team.
- Must have excellent observations skills to prevent product line issues, bottlenecks, and quality situations.
- Must to be able to work in a mechanical/manufacturing environment and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be self-motivated, team player, able to work well in a team and independently without a need for constant supervision.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English sufficiently to read and understand materials such as Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDA) and other OSHA requirements.
- Must demonstrate commitment, dependability, and respect for other employees with regular attendance, punctuality, and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability.
- Please note that this is a non-smoking facility.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Vacation and sick days
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Disability Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program